- This tutorial is for of the Views Slideshow: Dynamic Display Block module version 1.x. Please upgrade to the latest version.
- Please post only comments with corrections regarding the documentation. We aim to quickly move corrections into the documentation.
- Before making comments, please search the issue queue. Search on all issues.
- When you have issues, support request or comments, the preferred place to post them is in the issue queue of the project. The issue queue of the project is monitored daily.
- Support requests, bug reports, and off-topic comments will be deleted without warning.
The Views Slideshow: Dynamic Display Block module is a views_slideshow plugin mainly used to showcase featured content at a prominent place on the frontpage of the site in an attractive way. A featured content slideshow can contain e.g.: New articles, Most popular content, New products, Portfolios, etc.
- You can use the module against 6.x-2 versions of the views_slideshow module which has support for views_slideshow plugins.
- Featured Content
- Ubercart Products
- Image Galleries
- Video Galleries
- Header Slideshows
- Text sliders
- Any content
- Multiple content delivery options
- Multiple slideshows
- Configuration settings per slideshow
- Number-, prev/next-, text-, image-, scrollable pagers
- Free and commercial layout themes
The module has similar functionality as the dynamic display block module.